Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Wonderland

A couple of days before Christmas we woke up to such a beautiful sight. It was so calm and peaceful just knowing that I did not have anywhere to be that day and could just sit in the warm comfort of our home and play with the boys all day.Luckily for us the UPS man did not have the day off and was therefore able to deliver the boys gifts from Uncle Robert and Aunt Shelly. They were so excited that I decided to go ahead and let them open them right away.

They loved the cozy fleece sweaters and especially all the new books. I was excited to have some new Christmas books to read to them at night.I finished the day by making these yummy cornflake wreath cookies. Unfortunately after a couple of hours I decided to put them in a Tupperware container stacked on top of each other and a few hours later I had only one giant wreath cookie. :( whoops! Guess I should have left them on the wax paper and then put them in the container. You live and you learn - we still managed to finish off the whole thing but were unable to take them to our Christmas Eve gathering to share.

No comments: