Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Passing the Time

It is sad to say that my five year old works out more than I do these days. :) I can recall two times last week when Lucas donned his sweat band and started pumping iron. Meanwhile I was informed by my Dr. that I am still supposed to be taking it easy and there is to be no running at all until mid January. I know I should not complain because I do have friends who have been told they should never run again but I can't help but get frustrated. It doesn't help that it is the Holiday Season and we are baking goodies of some sort every other day. Come mid January I will definitely have my work cut out for me. ;)

Landon has taken to playing under his bed at times just as Lucas did when he was that age. I remember not being able to find Lucas one time when he had been in his room playing and when I eventually looked under his bed he was fast asleep.


While I was in the hospital back in October Landon basically potty trained himself, so last week when he wanted me to put a diaper on him in the middle of the day I told him no because he was a big boy. Lucas decided he would help his brother out and put the diaper on for him but soon realized it was harder than it looked. After a couple of minutes Lucas gave up and Landon forgot that he wanted to wear a diaper anyway. It was pretty cute seeing Lucas help out his brother.

Landon putting on a hat show for Lucas and I...................

Last Friday morning Lucas had a Christmas "Program" where the kindergartners sang All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth and wouldn't you know it but the next day he lost his first tooth. It had been loose for quit some time and Saturday morning when he woke up it was hanging by a thread. Well it just so happens that he was going to be spending the night with his Grandma Judy that night so I told him to leave the tooth alone so the tooth fairy would not have to go to grandmas house but he said it didn't matter because she could find him there too. He had not been at grandmas house for a half hour when his tooth came out at dinner. And yes he was right the tooth fairy did find him and left him $2.00. Pictures to come later..........

No comments: