Thursday, December 30, 2010

Halloween in December

Last year after Halloween I bought a bunch of costumes on clearance that the boys love dressing up in and saving the day. This particular night the boys could not change their costumes fast enough. And as promised...if you look really close you can see the gap in the bottom of his teeth. He has been so proud of the fact that he lost a tooth and will be sure to tell anyone who will listen. Ever since he started kindergarten it has seemed like a big topic of conversation about who has lost teeth. Which reminds me that the other night I had a NIGHTMARE that I lost like 4 teeth just while hanging out with my friends. Once the first one came out the rest of them wouldn't stop falling out. I wonder what this dream could mean. If I had a dream book I would for sure be looking up this one. Does it mean I am getting old?

My favorite costume of all times....... only because I made it. It is getting a little ratty looking but at least the boys are getting a lot of use out of it. Between costume changes...........................I couldn't resist.

Superman and Bumblebee
Later on this evening our friends Matt, Aimee and Dannee came over to visit. Dannee loves playing with the boys and we enjoy the much needed adult conversation.

No comments: