Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wyoming & Nebraska - Before the Wedding

Last month we took a road trip to Wyoming and then on to Nebraska for my brother Robert's wedding. We left Utah Wednesday afternoon and drove to Laramie where we spent the night at mom's house. When we woke up Thursday morning I realised that I had left my dress I was planning to wear to the wedding hanging in my bedroom at home. I was so sad because I had shopped around a lot before finding the right dress and now I was going to have to find something else. My mom, Steve, the boys and I loaded into the truck and headed to Cheyenne where we met up with my sister Tonia. I had been having a lot of pain on the left side of my lower back that went all the way down into my calf. I knew I had a pinched nerve and so we decided to go and see my sisters chiropractor in hopes of an instant relief. After our appointments with the doc we then headed to the mall to find my dress. Unfortunately I did not find the dress I wanted and had to settle on another outfit. We finally got to Nebraska with just enough time to check into our hotel before heading to dinner and then on to the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal party.

We got back to the hotel where Steve was able to take the boys swimming for an hour before we all hit the hay.

No comments: