Monday, July 6, 2009

Fathers Day

So I thought I was only a week behind but it is more like two weeks....oops. For Father's Day we drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon one afternoon to find some special rocks for Lucas to paint for his daddy. He did so good keeping this a secret for almost an entire week (I think he might have forgot about the rock he painted) but could not wait to tell his dad that he got him a Transformer Father's Day card. :)
We all enjoyed a big breakfast at home and then headed to Park City where we eventually had lunch. We took a scenic drive in the mountains and then found a couple of different places at Rockport State Park where we tried to catch a couple of fish. We had such a wonderful day and I am truly blessed to have the best father for my two little boys. Thank you for all that you do - we love you Steve.

No comments: