Monday, June 8, 2009

Kathy Graduates High School

So I am definitely a little behind on my posts but here we go again. One of the highlights of our trip to Wyoming was watching my niece graduate high school. The older Kathy has got the stronger our relationship has become. She is such a bright young lady with a good head on her shoulders and I am truly very proud of her. We also got to visit with my nephew Kent since he was able to take a leave from the Marines where he is stationed at Camp Pendleton in CA. After Kathy walked across the stage her parents had a big graduation party for her with lots of family and friends. Lucas and Landon enjoyed playing outside all day with all the other kids and also got a kick out of feeding their cousin Destin's steer. We all look forward to our next visit to Wyoming at the end of July.

No comments: