Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Show & Super Hero's


This last week Lucas had his first Adventure Preschool Springtime show at Wheeler Farm. He was so excited to go and not once did he let me know what songs they would be singing or anything else they planned to do. I was pleasantly surprised with the entire performance and could not have been more proud of him. Since starting preschool in the fall Lucas has become much more outgoing and has learned to listen and take direction from other adults. All the kids in his class did such a wonderful job and after the show we celebrated by going to dinner with the Armstrong family and the Melchior family. Unfortunately as soon as we sat down at our table little Landon starting getting sick all over the place so Steve stayed at the restaurant with Lucas and everyone else while I rushed poor Landon home. The next day Landon seemed just fine and I'm not sure why he got sick in the first place - I was just thankful I was able to enjoy the show.


Above the 'Three Amigos" - Dylan Melchior, Lucas McCormack & Sean Armstrong (or the "Three Stooges"). I love that Lucas has become good friends with these boys and that Steve and I also get along really well with their parents. I just hope their preschool teacher is prepared for one more year of these little monsters in the same class. :)

Friday night for the first time in a long time we did not have any plans and even though Lucas kept asking which friend he was going to play with, his dad and I decided it was about time we spent a nice relaxing weekend at home. Lucas was so excited to wear his new Batman p.j.'s and wanted Landon to wear his Superman p.j.'s. As soon as they were dressed they became the good guys and mom and dad became the bad guys. We were human punching bags until the following day when it was finally time to get dressed.


No comments: