Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Another busy week has come and gone yet I feel like it was just yesterday that I sat down at the computer and wrote on my blog. Maybe one day when I really get the hang of this it will seem a lot easier. Last Thursday Lucas had his second T-Ball game and Steve and I volunteered to coach the game since the regular coaches were out of town. Originally I had hoped that someone else with more experience would volunteer but when no one else offered and I knew we were stuck I actually got pretty excited. We both ended up having a really good time and got a little extra help from Aunt Erin and Uncle Chris who were there to cheer Lucas on. We have both agreed that coaching might be something we would like to do in the future when Landon gets a little older.

Sunday was Mother's Day and I was able to sleep in and lay around and read for a couple of hours. The boys surprised me with presents which turned out to be two books and a new cd as well as a wonderful floral plaque that Lucas had made in school for me that he would not even let me touch until Mother's Day. We all went to the book store and then I bought some tomato plants and pepper plants for my garden. Dinner was homemade pizza at Judy's house that Steve and Chris prepared. They did a wonderful job.

Earlier this week the weather was finally warm enough for the kids to get to play outside in the water. We spent one afternoon at Sarah, Sean & Gracie's house with our other friends Angi and Mia where the kids got to run around half naked (fully naked for little Gracie) and play. We also spent a couple of evenings at home working in the yard until way past the kids bedtime. We are all very excited for the warm summer weather and all the fun activities that come with it!!

No comments: