Thursday, August 15, 2013

Laramie, Wyoming - Summer 2013

It was very hard for me to go back to my hometown of Laramie, Wyoming last month.  The boys and I usually spend at least a week at my moms and just knowing we would not be seeing her this time was so difficult.

We did get to spend time with Aunt Tina and her family as well as Uncle Robert.  The boys enjoyed a water balloon fight, riding bikes, playground trips, and playing basketball and football with cousins and new friends. 

I got to spend time with this big guy.  Silas is my great nephew who is just barely a year old and yet I think he is heavier than Landon.  A whole lot of baby to love on.  :)

We spent one day hiking around the lakes in the Snowy Mountains with Uncle Robert and my nephew Stacey.
Oh and Taby Dog too!!




No comments: