Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gone Tomorrow

WOW!! What a difference a hair cut makes...for many different reasons. I always wait so long to get their hair cut and then they really look like completely different boys. I love how it takes like two seconds to wash and rinse it. I also like having the option of just letting it be, spiking it or giving them the faux-hawk.
I think the ladies prefer the short hair too. Our cute little friend Danee came over to play one morning and seemed to take a liking to Lucas. She would sit down and play with Landon but it was not long before she was off crawling to see if she could find Lucas.


We know Gracie loves the McCormack boys.....with or without hair. They sure do look so innocent sitting in that chair but their mommies know better.

One morning while Lucas was at preschool Landon and I went to kill some time shopping at Target and ran into our favorite Williamson sisters and their mommy. My friend Angi and I were able to sit and visit for quit a bit while Landon and Mia played so well together. I also got to play with baby Deja and get my baby fix for the day. Who knew that Target could be so much fun??


For St. Patrick's Day we took a trip to the zoo to visit some long lost relatives. jk
We did however have a great time playing with Sean and Gracie Armstrong while mom and Sarah watched the male giraffe try and get lucky. I would post the pics on my blog for you all to see but I am afraid that the few people who actually read my blog would be frightened away. :)

My attempt at getting all 4 kids on the tigers was not as successful as getting them all on the rhino......

1 comment:

Angi said...

Gosh it that kid in her jammies at Target!!!