Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some Funny Things We Say

Lately one of Lucas and my favorite things to do is have Landon say certain things that sound a little funny the way he says them. Sticker for example comes out more like "ticker", Grave Digger (a monster truck) sounds more like "Grave Deeeegerr" and our all time favorite exactly sounds more like "esssaccly". Needless to say we are easily amused. :)
On the other hand Lucas has said his fair share of things that have put a grin on my face. Last week while being told that he was going to have a privilege taken away if he kept up the attitude he responded with "I don't care! Boo hiss!" and later when his brother got hurt while trying to hit him Lucas said "I don't have any symphony!". For once I did not have to stop and wonder where he had come up with this stuff. I love that Lucas was so willing to share his ice cream with his brother.

When the boys are getting along I like to just sit back and watch them play together. On this particular day I did not have the heart to make them stop throwing the plastic Easter Eggs in the house. They had a blast throwing those little eggs at each other and everything else in sight. In fact I just found one of those eggs in my plant a couple of days ago. ;)


Caught red handed in the fridge sneaking "caffeine" as Lucas likes to refer to our Diet Coke w/Lime.
and pretty proud of himself.

Landon did not need any help when it came to eating the Easter sugar cookies. He went for frosting and that was it.

No comments: