Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hair Today

I guess I am a little behind because the boys finally got their hair cut and it is now almost too long to spike again. When I went back through these pictures I just couldn't resist though.

For his birthday mom and dad got Lucas a new bike. It is a little big for him but by the summer he should be just fine. The bike does not have training wheels so he has been borrowing a balance bike from his friend Seany so that he will learn how to ride his new bike. He is so excited to be able to shift gears and is getting used to using the hand brakes.
He does really well on the balance bike but is still too timid to take off on his new bike by himself.
I think it is also time for a new helmet as well....... :)Meanwhile....Landon has been enjoying stomping around the kitchen in mom's shoes. I wish I could share the sound with you all because that is a key component. Oh well....


Steve had the great idea of putting an old bike light on the four wheeler so now the boys love playing outside when it gets dark.

No comments: