Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little Sister

Have you met our second son?? Yes that is right the picture above is Landon our second boy. I know that all of you parents out there who happen to read this will be able to relate to me when I say that once they get their hair cut for the first time they no longer look like babies. I guess I am trying to prolong this stage as much as possible because we know that he is our second and last child. To me even though Landon has the cutest natural mullet of any little guy I have ever seen... I still can't get upset when people mistake him for a girl and make comments about Lucas' little sister. As for me - I look at him and all I see is boy - even in just a diaper. He is mischievous, daring and fearless - ALL BOY. We were going to wait til his second birthday to get his first haircut but the poor boy can't even lay his head on the pillow for two seconds without his baby-fine hair getting all ratted. So don't be surprised if you see pictures in the near future of some handsome little toddler with short blond hair on my blog. Luckily you won't be able to see moms tear stains on the keyboard. ;(
Every day when I pick up Lucas from preschool he asks if he can please go hang out with Sean and more often than not that is just what we do. This particular day Sarah and I decided to splurge at the zoo and pay the $3.00 so we could all ride the train.






Ok so I have to brag a little bit....
About a year ago we took the boys to get their pictures done by a professional photographer who was doing a special on kids portraits in hopes of using some of the pictures for future advertising. We were just so happy with the quality of the pictures that when we saw an add in the local advertising mailer a couple of months later that had one of the pictures of Lucas in it - we were ecstatic. When I heard that the photography company had a booth at the local Quilted Bear shop which featured a framed collage of the boys I just had to go and check it out. Sure enough there they were. I have known all along how cute my boys were but it sure is nice to see that other people think the same thing. ;)

No comments: