Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Runnin Around

They always say that time flies when you're having fun........boy is that an understatement. Landon seems to be following in his brothers footsteps, quit literally. He is in this little phase where he absolutely loves shoes. He loves trying to put his own on - with little success, he loves to try to put his brothers on - sometimes actually succeeding and he loves to take his own off - especially when I don't want him to. If he even sees someone else pick up a pair of shoes he is off to find his own. He knows that when you get your shoes on you are either going outside to play or are going bye bye.

Lucas has really been getting into all his Star Wars toys his Aunt Tina gave him and thinks that every time I pick up the camera I should take pictures of his toys. I am sure everyone out there would love to see pics of his toys...right?.?.?

One of my favorite things to do with the kids on rainy or snowy days when we are stuck inside is play dress up and dance around. Lucas is usually the one who decides whether we are pirates, cowboys, super hero's or sword fighters. Landon usually just does his own thing.

After all that dress-up and dancing I usually have just enough energy left in me to get dinner on the table and get in a work-out. This last weekend I ran the Salt Lake City 1/2 Marathon I have been training for since January. I ran it in 2hrs. 15min and can't wait to do this run again next year. Thanks to all my family and friends who were so supportive - I couldn't have done it without you.

3 comments:

Erin said...

My favorite thing about the first picture (argyle sweater): It's all business on top with the country club sweater and all naked on the bottom. It's a great combo!

Erin said...

Congrats on outstanding race performance. I don't know how anybody can run that far!

ang said...

You two don't even look like you just ran 13+ miles! I'm very proud of you.