Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cheyenne 2012 - Part 1

We started our vacation in Wyoming on July 11 when we headed to Cheyenne to spend some much needed quality time with my brother Robert.  We stayed with my sister Tonia and my brother-in-law Kent who were very accommodating considering the fact that they had little time to prepare for our arrival.  Lucas and Landon got to spend a lot of time with Aunt Tonia while I hung out with Robert.  The boys loved riding their bikes and playing with AJ and his toys in the "dirt pile".  Cousin Kent was a real sport for taking the kids for a ride behind the lawn mower. 


One day while waiting for Aunt Tonia to finish some work at her office we went to the park and hung out with my niece Shaunelle and her little boy AJ.  He was such a riot chasing the geese around and showing them who was boss.  For being an only child he did a great job of sharing his toys and his grandma's attention with my boys.

No comments: