Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Projects

In case you were wondering what I like to do when I am not playing with the boys, running around town (literally), reading, or doing household duties the pictures below will give you an idea. This apron I did for my friend Lori for her 30th birthday (even though I did not make it to her birthday celebration).
This apron I made for my sister Tonia for her 30ish birthday. I have been promising to make her an apron for the past couple of years and had really not seen any fabric that I thought suited her. When I saw this fabric I fell in love with it and her apron turned out to be one of my very favorites.
I love to make holiday pillows for my couch and had the pattern and material for these that my mother in law had given me but had just not gotten around to making them. For some reason I was intimidated by the thought of doing the applique but it really turned out to be quit easy.

I loved all three pillows so much I have not been able to bring myself to share them with anyone else. Maybe next year I will make more. :)

1 comment:

Angi said...

I get happy feelings Everytime I put on that apron. It is one of my favorite things. The pillows are to die for. Do you teach lessons?