Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winter Swimming Lessons

Last week the boys finished up their winter swimming lessons they had been attending. I signed them up for a two week course at Fairmont Aquatic Center with Sean and Gracie Armstrong. They were the only four kids in the class and because Landon could be with his brother and friends he actually stayed with the class.

At the end of each class they were given some time to play and the older boys were allowed to go down the slide. Mom got to sit on the side of the pool with Sarah and baby Isabel and get my baby fix and some adult interaction.
The boys really liked their teacher and had so much fun swimming with the Armstrong kiddos. I am so glad we decided to do this.The last day of swim class we were all goofing around in the locker room and trying to get Lucas to pull out his loose tooth. Sarah said if he let her pull it she would give him $1. He eventually pulled the tooth out on his own and Sarah was nice enough to still give him the $1 - even though she did not pull it out. The next day Lucas could not wait to get out of school and go spend the entire $3 he got for loosing the tooth. He even gave $1 to Landon so he could buy a Hot Wheel. When I told him how nice that was of him he said "well mom it really wouldn't be fair if I got new cars and he didn't." Have I mentioned how much I love my two little ones??????

No comments: