Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sick of Being Sick

This winter the McCormack household sure has seen its fair share of illnesses within the family. Luckily for the most part it has just been your common cold or ear infections. This last round caught Landon with a runny nose and pink eye. Two weeks later Lucas had two ear infections and pink eye. Then last week I ended up with the flu and an ear infection (I realized after the fact that I was the only one in the family that did not get my flu shot). Whoops. One evening Lucas said he was cold and the next thing I knew he came downstairs wearing my robe. Not two minutes later Landon came downstairs wearing one of my nightgowns. Even when they are sick they still manage to amuse me.I am not sure why we have been so unfortunate lately since how Steve and I are both pretty much germaphobes. We are constantly washing our hands or using hand sanitizer and when it comes to our house I'm not sure how much cleaner it could get while still allowing us to live in it. I just hope and pray that we are done being sick for quit a while.

2 comments:

JusticeBlog said...

sorry you guys have been sick...but that is one cute picture with the boys sleeping in the toddler bed together :)

Agnes McCormack said...

Thanks Sarah - it was pretty funny to see my 6 year old in his brothers bed. Even Landon at 3 is ready for a big boy bed. Some nights Lucas begs his brother to sleep with him - it is sweet.