Friday, December 4, 2009

All Grown Up

So I finally broke down and took Landon to get his first hair cut. I really wanted to wait until his second birthday but it had gotten to the point that it was not even cute anymore. I considered going with a longer style like the shag but then opted for short so there would be no mistaking him for a girl. :)

He did pretty good for the most part and really only fussed when the stylist was shaving his neck and around his ears. He did keep saying "Ouch" as she was cutting his hair but we both made it out of there alive.

After his hair cut we went shopping at Kohl's and any time Landon saw a mirror he would stop and just stare at himself. I think we both love that his hair is now so easy to wash and style. Lucas said he likes his brother now that he has short hair and now wants me to spike his hair like Landon's.


It has been about 5 days since his haircut and I am still trying to get used to it. I know it is probably just my imagination but I think he acts older.... he definitely looks older.

No comments: