Tuesday, February 12, 2013

November 2012

To those of you who frequently check to see if I have updated my blog, I sincerely apologize.  I was having issues with the blog and was unable to upload my pictures.  I feel so much better when I get on here and document what the boys have been up to.  Please enjoy catching up with the McCormack's and check back regularly this week as I will do my best to get caught up.
 
Lucas and Landon finished up the soccer season.....


One of many snow storms we had this winter.....



We have been able to go sledding a half dozen times and we all love it!


We enjoyed watching the deer that hung out in Grandma Judy's backyard for a week or so.

We spent part of the afternoon on Thanksgiving Day at the Armstrong's house where we enjoyed yummy appetizers, good friendship and the boys played a good ol' game of footy footy football.


Aunt Cathy and Cousin Maddie were able to spend the week of Thanksgiving in town at Grandma Judy's.  Landon and Maddie get along so well and love to play together.  Landon was able to have a couple of sleep overs with Maddie.  Lucas thought it was pretty cool that he got to eat at the adult dinner table.

...well at least on Thanksgiving he did.  :)




1 comment:

Angi said...

Wow. I feel so much better that there was an excuse for no activity. Glad we are all caught up! Good times.