Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Our Visit w/ Aunt Tona & AJ

Over Labor Day weekend, we were fortunate enough to get a visit from my sister Tonia and her grandson AJ.  They arrived Thursday around dinner time and stayed til Monday.  The boys knew they were getting a surprise but I did not tell them what it was, so they were pleasantly surprised to answer the door.

Landon enjoyed having someone younger than himself to play with and especially enjoyed having a dog for a couple of days.


Friday we went shopping in the morning at the mall and then went to get Lucas from school where the kids were allowed to play for a bit.  We spent the afternoon just hanging out at the house and after dinner Tonia and I went for a walk with AJ and Landon.  That evening we played outside with the kids until it got dark.

Saturday after Tonia and I woke up early and ran 5 miles, the two of us took AJ and hit a few stores around town.  I was pretty tired from waking up so early.  ;)

Sunday we woke up early and Tonia and I took the three kids to the zoo.  We have not been since they remodeled a big part of it and added seals, sea lions and a polar bear.  We had so much fun and now that we have a season pass again, the boys and I will be back there a lot.
Our visit with Aunt Tona went way too fast but we sure enjoyed her and AJ's company.  Oh and Barley Dog too.

No comments: