Thursday, October 21, 2010

Warm October Days

I am not sure what the neighbors think about Landon running around the block in his underroos...but I sure do think it is pretty cute. At least he remembered to put his helmet on!!This last month has been unseasonably warm and the boys have definately enjoyed being outside playing. There were a couple of days last week that I was running in 90 degree weather. I have really been hoping for the fall cool down and I think it is just around the corner.The boys always enjoy when we have our little friend Danee over. This particular day we had her for the whole day and Lucas was so worried that she would not be at the house when we picked him up from school. Danee and Landon seem to play pretty well together, although he did ask where her mommy was.
Danee seems to have taken a strong liking to Lucas and proceeded to show off for him as soon as he was home from school. He kept telling me that she is the funniest girl he knows. :) We just can't get enough of our Danee girl.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The nudie scooter pictures are about the funniest thing I've ever seen!