Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Eve

We arrived safely to my mom's house in Wyoming on December 23 with very little incident. Landon has never been a big fan of traveling and so when he started saying he wanted "down" before we had even left the Salt Lake Valley I was a little worried that we were in for a long day. Fortunately with all the snacks, movies and fun things we had packed for the drive he ended up doing pretty good until we were about 10 minutes outside of our destination and he started fussing again.

We spent Christmas Eve with my mom, my brother Robert and his fiance Shelly, my sister Tonia, my niece Shaunelle and her husband Jason and their baby AJ, my niece Kathy and my nephew Destin. Ever since I can remember we have always had ham sandwiches on Christmas Eve as well as all sorts of different goodies. This year was the first year I have ever made the ham spread and so with all the taste testing that needed to be done I was not very hungry when it came time to eat an actual sandwich.

Aunt Tonia got the boys G.I. Joe dolls for Christmas that they absolutely loved.


U.S.M.C. - just like cousin Kent.
Mommy & Shelly relaxing.
Cousin Kathy.
The boys in their new p.j.'s that they opened Christmas Eve. This is a wonderful tradition that I started for Lucas' first Christmas - even mommy & daddy get new p.j.'s.
This year I let the boys open the gifts they got each other on Christmas Eve. Landon got his own kid proof digital camera and Lucas got The Marvel Encyclopedia.

What I love most about Christmas......

No comments: