Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goofin' Around

It seems like as soon as I have the breakfast mess cleaned up Lucas is asking for a snack. I am not sure if it is just a stage that he is going through or what but I feel like this kid eats all day long!! I try to stick to three regular meals with a morning and afternoon snack but sometimes feel guilty when I tell Lucas that he does not need anything to eat when it is not meal or snack time. We generally keep pretty busy around the McCormack house so I don't think he is eating out of boredom. Is he really that hungry? Of course every time he eats something Landon is right there by his side saying "share...share...pweese" and that is definitely impossible to say no to....even for Lucas.

Monkey See........Monkey Do
Last week we helped our precious Gracie Girl celebrate her 5th Birthday. That seems so old once you see it written down - I think because I equate that age with kindergarten and no longer being a preschooler. She had a party at Cookie Cutters where the girls got up-do's, manicures and dressed like princesses and the boys got tattoos, dyed their hair and dressed like rock stars. Lucas loved his red feux-hawk so much that he skipped bath time for 2 days. I know - yuck. When it came time for Landon to dye his hair I had to draw the line somewhere. He had fun anyway. :)











No comments: